After all the crazy medical issues and events this last year (broken arm, gall bladder surgery, food poisoning, piece of wood through Dan's hand and finger, and his dad passing away.) Dan passed his Pharm Class with flying colors and we are excited to move on to the next step in his schooling.
Right now he is studying for Boards, teaching himself how to type, keeping up on the honey dew list I give him and getting over this cold/bronchitis he has had on and off since January.
Dan will begin his 3rd year of Medical school in June with his summer classes and take his boards in July and will begin Rotating in the Fall.
I have been keeping busy with work at UTI and with Pampered Chef. (For those of you who don't know I got a job working at Universal Technical Institute. I process the enrollments for future students.)
We both keep pretty busy with our church callings(Dan is a primary teacher and Melissa is the Choir director) and our hobbies. We are also enjoying the beautiful spring Arizona weather and hope that it will be a long spring.
Yay for updates! Even though I see you at least once a month, it's fun to hear about your life!
ReplyDeleteI love that you have been able to post! I enjoy reading your blog. I hope we get a long spring too.
ReplyDelete