summer

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

It's finally Done. . . What else can we add to the chaos?

It has been interesting month, I have managed to sell the rest of the furniture and items we are not taking with us and pack up the rest of the house with some help from some close friends of course while Dan is in Waterloo, Iowa. I should have taken a picture of the pyramid of boxes that were in the kitchen.  I did take some other pictures, however I think I took them with the other camera because I can't find them. I don't think I could of made it with out all those who helped me box things up and Finish cleaning. At the end I was so exhausted and tired.  I was moving slower than a snail literally. I can not wait to see Dan in the middle of June.

We have moved many times, I knew it was hard work but for some reason it seemed so much harder this time around. I think it was because Dan was not there helping me make the decisions. But I learned a lot.

After I put the last of the items in the moving POD. I went to lunch with a good friend and a gal I visit teach. (Lunch was so nice and relaxing) Right as she get there the phone rings and the bank calls and asked me if I made a $1000 purchase at Best buy online. So long story short we had to cancel our credit card. we are not a big fan of credit cards so this made things interesting over the next month until we got out new one.

No comments:

Post a Comment