summer

Sunday, June 29, 2014

Accomadates 2

This month (July) we are Indianapolis. A couple of days before we got here the hospital sent Dan an email and said that they have free housing. Well I had already booked a place on airbnb for Dan to stay.  So we decided that I would stay at that place and Dan would stay at the hospital. (I thought the place I booked only accommodated 1.). When we got to Indianapolis we went to Z's (our airBNB place) and checked in. Well talking with Z, she said that the room could accomadate 2. So we dropped off our stuff and went to go pick up Dan's packet with his badge and paperwork and went and checked out the room so if he had a really early case he could just sleep at the hospital.

Wow! It was a small hospital room with two beds and a mini fridge. I think the bathroom was almost the same size as the room. One of the beds was put between the two walls by the window. Dan laid down to see if he could even fit. His head was hitting one wall and his feet were hitting the other wall with his legs slightly bent. Dan Said, " I think this is pretty comfortable. What do you think?" we laughed.

Let's just say that I am glad the room I booked accommodates 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment