summer

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

The Craziness of Spring

Since it's been a little while I will start with March.

    In March I (Melissa) had the opportunity to return to Washington for 2 1/2 weeks.  Dan was unfortunate and had to stay home and Study. (the Wonderful Life of a Med Student ).  In my trip there were lots and great and sad times.

    For those who don't know my Grandpa past way on March 10th. He lived a wonderful life and we love him dearly. Dan and I will truely miss him and his spectacular sayings, poems and exercises. (if you don't know what they are I will have to share them with you the next time I see you.) We will also miss his example, his wisdom and the oustanding amount of love for others.



On a Happier note; I had the wonderful opportunity to spend most of the time with my AMAZING Grandma Peggy Salisbury and help her in this Transition.  We had some great laughs, crys and loads of fun. My Grandma has lots of natural talents. (She will tell you she has none and will want to sit in the back of the room.) She is a social butterfly and loves games. (once you convince her it's not for old people)  I loved this time to really get to know her and she is an amazing women.



I also was able to spend some time with family and see my beautiful little niece. When I figure out how to get pictures off my phone i will post them.   TTFN.




No comments:

Post a Comment